Sunday, February 7, 2010

Review on Playstation 3

               Well we have had the Playstation 3(PS3) since Christmas and no problems so far. The biggest related problem is the fact that if you are not into the cutesy games like most of the games for the Wii, or the blood and guts first person shooters, what's left. I'm left with auto racing, sports, simulators, and arcade style games. Is this enough? You bet it is. I could waste some serious time playing on the PS3. However, I wish there was more games that I would consider buying. Guess thats the breaks for 44 year old kids like me.
                The kids would like to have all the shooter games, but my wife and I decided that we would only buy games we approved of and might consider playing as well. Selfish...maybe but the compromise ended up being that if they wanted a game that we were not interested in, they would have to save their money and buy it themselves. They(our kids) have only bought one game, so far. I have bought 3 and my wife has purchased a handful of blue-ray movies and rented HD movies online. Wife also made me download her favorite classic PSone games. So all in all we are getting our moneys worth out of this console and everyone is happy...so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment