Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still rocking BB Storm 1

Well since the last OS update for the Storm, things have gotten a lot better. The performance at more than a month after update is great. The Storm is still quick and texting is vastly improved. memory is acting much better. The improvements have made the device a pleasure to own. Having said this, the decision is in that I will be waiting for at least one more OS update on Storm 2 and I will purchase that device. The reasoning behind that is I really would benefit from wifi capabilities, more app memory, and a little more speed over all. For now I still enjoy my mp3 collection, watching movies, my twitter projects, and all the apps on my original Storm. I'll probably make the Storm 2 purchase in the next 2-3 months. You know I'll be spreading the news on the Storm 2. Yes I'm later than the other guys but my test and reviews are based on true life scenarios not a hour hands on review.

No comments:

Post a Comment